Harbour Breeze is all about raising the bar on quality and luxury and so are our partners at Laurysen Kitchens. If you visit our showroom you can see, touch and feel the build quality and variety they offer.
Here’s some more info on Laurysen Kitchens:
- You’re just a “hello” away from someone at the top. There’s always a family member on hand at our showroom and manufacturing facility. Your questions will never get lost in an endless journey up the corporate ladder.
- Expertise. When you’ve had knowledge passed down through 3 generations, it creates a depth of expertise that you just can’t get anywhere else.
- Efficiency and value. We’ve had a lot of time to learn how to refine our processes so you get maximum value for your dollar, whether you’re buying standard size cabinets or something custom.
- Accountability. When your family name is on something, it matters more. Quality matters, and making customers happy matters.
- Longevity. Laurysen has been around since 1970, and we plan to be around for many years to come. That means if you ever need us, we’ll still be here.
- Our culture of quality. Our founder, John Laurysen had a reputation for quality workmanship that we are committed to carrying on.
Most importantly, we’ve been around long enough to learn that people matter.
From our expert woodworkers to our designers to the next person to walk through our showroom door, we all matter. We have individual skills and needs. When people matter, you create a positive workplace environment. Happy people work better, and care about doing a good job. In the end, it means a better experience for you, the person we do it all for.
For more info please visit: www.laurysenkitchens.com